Monday, 7 April 2008

PLEASE READ IF YOU RECEIVE ENCOURAGEMENT E-MAILS REGULARLY FROM ME VIA EMAIL

Due to our computer getting poorly (because I've been sending e-mails to large groups of people regularly), I've decided to stop sending these encouragement messages to people via e-mail. Please check monthly on this blog if you want to read them, as I will still be posting them up.

If you would like to receive them on paper, in other ways - post, in pigeon holes... - please tell me and I will try my best to deliver them to you.

However if you go to my church and you receive them (you know who you are), I have considered putting them in people's pigeon holes and seeing what happens.

God bless, xox

P.S. The post date is in 2020 so it'll remain on top and everyone will be able to see it for a looong time. If I'm still doing this by the time I'm 28, I'll change the date. (wow that rhymes!)

No comments: