Thursday, 12 June 2008

New series


If you regularly read this blog, you may have noticed that recently I haven't posted any encouragement messages on here. As I have had my GCSEs, I decided to subconciously take a break and focus solely on them, as they're very important for my future. Thankfully, I've only got one paper left to sit, and then I have a very long Summer holiday ahead of me.
However, I've decided to get back into writing them and have thought a great deal about which scriptures I could use next.
I have decided to plan a series this time, instead of the alternative method (I can't really name it) I have used previously, and have decided to choose seom psalms: psalms that I haven't explored in depth before; psalms that are not long and are no more than a column of a standard Bible (i.e. NIV youth bible - my one), so they are quick to read; psalms that may seem sometimes a bit obvious or pointless when flicking through the book of psalms, but are definitely there for a reason.
As I have a lot of time on my hands for the next few months, I think I'll be posting more frequently than I usually do - just telling you that just in case you think your eyes are deceiving you if you see that I posted a lot more than I usually do.


Please do comment on the posts - I really love feedback and love reading comments.
The first psalm is on its way.

1 comment:

philippine lotto said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.