Friday, 9 February 2007

I couldn't make a new page so I've decided to type it in my blog, that my great uncle's 90th birthday, was either today or yesterday, but happy birthday Uncle Dick!!!!
My day was... okay, but it felt like it was Monday, instead of Friday. I still can't believe it is Friday, unless someone says to me that it is Friday. Actually, that feeling still can't sink in. Fine, it'll feel like the weekend tomorrow morning, when I will have a long lie in, but will probably still wake up with a sore throat...
Urgh, I hate having sore throats. Anyone who knows me, knows that I sing 24/7, and that if I can't sing along to something, I get very miserable. Songbird, that's me... not that I'm a bird, and I'm not in a cage either. My mum suggested that I should ask to sing every Sunday at church, so if I have a sore throat then I will always have another slot... I do this time, I can always sing the Sunday after this one, but I still want to sing.... And if people know I'm singing in the evening and I go along anyway, they'll probably be all like... 'Why didn't you sing?' and I'll reply again and again till I completely lose my voice, 'I've got a sore throat...' Anyhow, I might get better tomorrow. Who knows... apart from God (of course). Well it is a situation of uncertainty...
If you're reading this, you've probably nodded off anyway. As well as being a 'song bird', I'm also an incredible bore...
Anyway... IT'S THE WEEKEND... though it doesn't feel like it at the moment and I have tons of work that I need to do, that I haven't attempted at doing yet. Oh well. That's life. C'est la vie, as they say in France.... Es ist der...don'tknowzevordfurlife as they say in Germany... I'm burbling, I'm going to shut up now.
Have a good weekend,
Imogen xxx
P.S. If anyone knows what the German word for life is, please say what it is in my guestbook... maybe the sentence, 'That's life' in German would be useful too.

No comments: